Welcome to Relaxing Carroll County
The rolling hills of East Central Ohio give Carroll County a source of natural beauty that has long been appreciated by visitors and life long residents alike. The county offers a diverse range of vacationing ideas including events, historical sites, local fairs, recreational facilities, hunting, fishing and unique agricultural exhibits.
Visitors don't go back to yesteryear; they visit the present with respect for the past. Carroll County's many festivals are a trip back in time as visitors enjoy reenactments, music, crafts, traditional foods and many other activities.
Carroll County is a short drive from Akron, Canton, Cleveland, Columbus, Pittsburgh and Wheeling.
Make plans to visit us!
See why Carroll County is a great place to Retreat, Relax and Rejuvenate!!!!
Try out the Imap
Try out the Imap
Carroll County Chamber/CVB Full Time Administrative Assistant
The successful applicant will work for both the Chamber and the CVB.
Applicant should meet the following requirements:
• High school graduate or equivalent, min 1 year experience
• Strong computer knowledge with proficient use of word, excel, quick books and social media
• Excellent communication skills and telephone etiquette
• Strong time management and organizational skills, while being flexible and able to multi-task
• Full time position
• Perform routine clerical and other duties
• Uses computer to enter data as required
• Communicates with internal and or external contacts regarding areas of responsibility; to include but not limited to calendar of events, social media, and newsletters with members and partners
• Audits and corrects work performed
• Travel and attendance of outside functions required on occasion
• Maintains confidentiality
• Other duties as assigned
We will be accepting resumes through May 22, 2013 and interviews will be conducted the last week of May.
Resumes can be sent to the Chamber at
PO Box 277, Carrollton, OH 44615 or dropped off at the office.
Visit us on Facebook